I survived spring break!
Overall my spring break was amazing. I love having a week to myself to be careless and have fun. But now it's back to school, ugh! It is going to be hard to get back into the swing of things. This is about the time my classes are going to get a bit harder. I have two papers and a book synopsis due. I am really not good at having to do a lot of things in a short amount of time..but I am really good at procrastinating. I need to start setting goals for myself. Maybe I'll do a couple pages a day, that sounds good. Even though I know I'll be up until 4 am the night before each assignment is due, but hey atleast the thought was there right?
Can't wait for summer break!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment